ONLINE Classical Drawing & Painting LessonsOnline tuition is an affordable and flexible way to learn. You can work from home anywhere in the world, while still benefiting from individual feedback on your progress.
I want to start learning Classical Drawing and Painting Online, what do I do?
• Contact me to get an initial 20 min. FREE Skype/Phone Consultation to chat about the lessons and your studio set-up. We also talk about your individual needs and future artistic goals. There’s no obligation to sign up.
• I send you a FREE Materials Guide, so you can make sure you have the right supplies to get started.
Then what happens?
• Before receiving personal feedback with Online Lessons, I strongly recommend viewing all the steps of Classical Drawing and Painting by purchasing my information-packed Instructional Video Bundle.
In these videos I teach you the whole process of Classical Drawing and Painting from beginning to end. You literally get to look over my shoulder while I draw and paint an entire painting. During the process I give demos and reveal the techniques I've developed and honed through my many years of practice. I have made sure to be as comprehensive and hands-on as possible, just as I would if you were taking lessons in my studio. By watching the videos you’ll get a firm foundation to start off from and the benefit is that you can watch the videos as many times as you like!
• As soon as you have watched the Observational Drawing Video Bundle, you can begin your drawing and start getting Online Lessons right away! I will provide a beautiful still life photo to work from.
What’s in it for me?
• In-depth written/visual Evaluation of your work-in-progress addressing your advancement with notations/corrections. The feedback comes back to you usually within 3 days.
• You can email or call me with brief questions anytime, I’ll try to get back to you within 24 h.
How much does all this cost?
Initial purchase of the Classical Drawing and Painting Videos on a USB Flash Drive:
1. Observational Drawing (122 min. viewing time): Proportional Measuring, Negative Space, Under-Painting: $49 +ship. (€44 + ship.)
2. Color Layers (345 min. viewing time): Materials, Color Theory, Mixing Colors, Color Layers, Highlights, Glazes: $99 +ship. (€88 + ship.)
Discount if purchased together (total 5 h 45 min. viewing time): $129 +ship. (€115 + ship.)
One Online Evaluation: €28 ($25)
Discount of 6 Evaluations in advance: €151 ($135)
Please see more info about Rates here.
What you need at home:
• A place to work, materials.
• Access to Skype. It’s easy and free to sign up. (optional)
• Small camera like an iPhone to email me images of your work in progress.
• A computer so you can watch the Instructional Videos.